The next time you get an X-ray at the doctor or dentist’s office, there is a very good chance there’s a VMI high voltage diode within the machine.- Nicola Wissler
The article does a great job on summarizing what makes VMI so successful, after all, we've been around for more than 30 years, and highlights company practices to ensure future success.
Here are a few things you may not know about Voltage Multipliers, Inc. -
1. VMI was founded in 1980
2. VMI is the only surviving high voltage diode manufacturer in the United States.
3. VMI products are sold to over 400 customers, worldwide.
4. Three things VMI attributes to their staying power -
- Focus on high quality products
- Realistic product pricing
- Attracting and keeping an exceptional group of employees
Check out the full article.